|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Mae travel to Nashville?
(a) On a plane.
(b) On a bus.
(c) She drives.
(d) On a train.
2. What is the first thing David thinks of when he hears his father died?
(a) His fight with David's mother.
(b) His plot of land.
(c) His face.
(d) The train.
3. In "Chapter 8," why does Clyde go to Nashville?
(a) To see about a job.
(b) To play a gig.
(c) To buy a house.
(d) To visit family.
4. What do David's former school mates with money do at their universities?
(a) Buy expensive things from David.
(b) Join fraternities.
(c) Run for public office.
(d) Travel the world.
5. What does David suggest to Jo Lynne when she first says she is leaving?
(a) That they talk on the phone.
(b) That he visit her the next month.
(c) That she come back the next month.
(d) That they write letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't David unlock the door when Mrs. Watkins demands in "Chapter 3"?
2. Why does Mr. Williams give David money in "Chapter 8"?
3. Why does Aunt Mae go to the movie theater on Saturdays?
4. How does David feel after talking to Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
5. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)