|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jo Lynne treat David when she says goodbye before leaving town?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She acts indifferent.
(c) She acts kind.
(d) She acts harsh.
2. How does David feel after talking to Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
(b) In love.
3. What does David say about his emotions when he first learns his father died?
(a) He feels bad for his mother.
(b) He can't think about his emotions.
(c) He doesn't know how to feel.
(d) He has never been more sad.
4. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
5. In "Chapter 8," why does Clyde go to Nashville?
(a) To see about a job.
(b) To play a gig.
(c) To visit family.
(d) To buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Chapter 5," what does David realize about himself?
2. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
3. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
4. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
5. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)