|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they make a dance floor in the factory for the party?
(a) They use a parking garage.
(b) They put down a new floor.
(c) They move the machines.
(d) They set up cubicle dividers.
2. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her attitude.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her voice.
3. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
(a) Because it smells good.
(b) Because it's the only one she could grow.
(c) Because he wants to give her something too.
(d) Because he doesn't want it at school.
4. Why does everyone clear off the floor when Aunt Mae begins dancing in "Chapter 5"?
(a) Because she is dancing well.
(b) Because she kicks them off.
(c) Because she is a terrible dancer.
(d) Because she says to stop the music.
5. What does everyone at the factory party ask Aunt Mae to do?
(b) Stop dancing.
(c) Stop singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Chapter 5," what does David realize about himself?
2. How does Jo Lynne treat David when she says goodbye before leaving town?
3. Where does Jo Lynne say goodbye to David before she leaves town?
4. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
5. What does Aunt Mae admit when walking home from the factory party?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)