|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they make a dance floor in the factory for the party?
(a) They move the machines.
(b) They use a parking garage.
(c) They put down a new floor.
(d) They set up cubicle dividers.
2. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her attitude.
3. What does Jo Lynne do before leaving David for good?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Agrees to stay in touch.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Begins to cry.
4. In "Chapter 8," when does Aunt Mae promise to send train tickets to David?
(a) When she has money.
(b) As soon as she gets to Nashville.
(c) In three months.
(d) When he agrees to go to college.
5. What is the first thing David thinks of when he hears his father died?
(a) His face.
(b) His fight with David's mother.
(c) The train.
(d) His plot of land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jo Lynne treat David when she says goodbye before leaving town?
2. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
3. In "Chapter 8," where does David spend most of his free time?
4. What does everyone at the factory party ask Aunt Mae to do?
5. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)