|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the party at the factory in "Chapter 5"?
(a) David's mother.
(b) The general contractor.
(c) The women who work there.
(d) Aunt Mae.
2. How does David feel after talking to Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
(c) In love.
3. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
(a) She is sick when she makes it.
(b) It got cold.
(c) It fell on the floor.
(d) It is poorly prepared.
4. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From falling in a puddle.
(b) From the grass.
(c) From spilling a drink.
(d) From urinating.
5. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
(a) Because he wants to give her something too.
(b) Because it smells good.
(c) Because it's the only one she could grow.
(d) Because he doesn't want it at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David's mother's physical appearance change in "Chapter 8"?
2. How does Jo Lynne treat David when she says goodbye before leaving town?
3. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
4. How does Aunt Mae travel to Nashville?
5. Who wants to take David's mother to an institution?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)