1. What does the train ride in "Chapter 1" remind David of?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Traveling with his father.
(c) A book he read as a child.
(d) Christmas as a child.
2. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
(a) He wanted to be near his mother.
(b) He was shy.
(c) There weren't other child around.
(d) He was always in trouble.
3. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
(a) The way she stayed inside.
(b) The books she read.
(c) The way she dressed.
(d) The religion she practiced.
4. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
(a) Because he rarely saw her.
(b) Because they were different.
(c) Because she was hard to know.
(d) Because he was afraid of her.
5. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
(a) Bruce kicked him out of the house.
(b) Bruce made him eat dirt.
(c) Bruce handcuffed him to a chair.
(d) Bruce threw his hat in the water.
This section contains 4,813 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)