1. When is Dorrigo's earliest childhood memory described in Section 1, Chapter 1?
2. What war does Dorrigo remember his brother Tom returning from in Section 1, Chapter 1?
3. The narrator says in Section 1, Chapter 2, "A happy man has no past, while an unhappy man has" what?
4. Where has Jackie Maguire's wife taken a train in Dorrigo's memory in Section 1, Chapter 2?
5. What is Dorrigo's father's profession during Dorrigo's childhood?
6. What is the name of the island state where Dorrigo grows up?
7. Who wrote the poem "Ulysses" that Dorrigo describes memorizing to recite to his brother in Section 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 4,112 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)