|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Chapters 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encouraged Amy to have an abortion when she became pregnant out of wedlock?
2. What does Keith reveal to Amy in Section 2, Chapter 22?
(a) That he is having an affair.
(b) That he's known about her affair with Dorrigo.
(c) That he has cancer.
(d) That he has filed for divorce.
3. Who asks Dorrigo to look after Amy while he is away on business in Section 2, Chapter 10?
4. What is the young Japanese prostitute referred to as in Section 4, Chapter 1?
(a) A pan pan girl.
(b) A can can girl.
(c) A dainty.
(d) A Geisha.
5. What do the former POWs do with the fish stolen from the fish shop in Section 4, Chapter 5?
(a) They sell them on the black market.
(b) They cook them for dinner.
(c) They release them into the bay.
(d) They dump them in a friend's front yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 1, Chapter 13, who does Dorrigo bet money on that he will make it out of the war alive?
2. Where do Dorrigo and Amy go together in Section 2, Chapter 10?
3. Where does Dorrigo arrive and plan to spend time with Ella in Section 2, Chapter 6?
4. What does Colonel Kota plan to do when he sees Darky in Section 3, Chapter 15?
5. Who has given up his dream of being a musician after the war in Section 4, Chapter 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)