|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Chapters 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men with Dorrigo and Darky is an artist that sketches in his sketchbook as the men await orders in Section 1, Chapter 13?
(a) Jack Rainbow.
(b) Rabbit Hendricks.
(c) Jackie Maguire.
(d) Jimmy Bigelow.
2. Who is the prisoner that finds Darky collapsed near the camp in Section 3, Chapter 16?
3. What word from Section 2 refers to a large, powerful whirlpool?
4. What is the name of the nurse that Nakamura befriends in Section 4, Chapter 9?
(a) Ikuko Kawabata.
(b) Lynette Maison.
(c) Kameyo Sato.
(d) Aiko Ishimoto.
5. Whom had Dorrigo seen kissing Jackie Maguire's wife before she disappeared in Section 1, Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rouses the POW camp each morning by playing the bugle?
2. Who falls blind due to malnutrition and disease in Section 1, Chapter 15?
3. Sato points out that the founder of what organization was guilty of war crimes in Section 4, Chapter 9?
4. What is the young Japanese prostitute referred to as in Section 4, Chapter 1?
5. Where does Dorrigo first meet Amy in Section 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)