|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men with Dorrigo and Darky is an artist that sketches in his sketchbook as the men await orders in Section 1, Chapter 13?
(a) Jimmy Bigelow.
(b) Jackie Maguire.
(c) Rabbit Hendricks.
(d) Jack Rainbow.
2. By whom have Dorrigo and the others been taken prisoner in Section 1, Chapter 11?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The French.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Germans.
3. Who encouraged Amy to have an abortion when she became pregnant out of wedlock?
4. Who is among those cremated in Section 3, Chapter 12?
(a) Dorrigo Evans.
(b) Jimmy Bigelow.
(c) Major Nakamura.
(d) Rabbit Hendricks.
5. How many years have passed since the night that Jackie Maguire came to Dorrigo's family's home when Section 1, Chapter 4 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the sketchbook that falls out of the fire in Section 3, Chapter 13?
2. Who are Amy and Keith playing cards with in Section 2, Chapter 25?
3. Who gives new orders for the railroad to Nakamura in Section 2, Chapter 14?
4. What is the name of Lizard Brancussi's wife?
5. Where does Dorrigo arrive and plan to spend time with Ella in Section 2, Chapter 6?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)