|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman in bed with Dorrigo in Section 2, Chapter 5?
2. What drug is Nakamura said to be addicted to in Section 2, Chapter 8?
3. Why is Sergeant Darky Gardiner's group of machine gunners stranded when Dorrigo encounters them in Section 1, Chapter 12?
(a) Their truck has broken down.
(b) Their plane was shot down.
(c) Their boat is beached.
(d) They lost their route.
4. Where is Dorrigo as he awaits orders in the beginning of Section 2, Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the island state where Dorrigo grows up?
(b) Saint Lucia.
(c) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest obstacle that Dorrigo faces as a surgeon during his time in the POW camp?
2. What year is it when Dorrigo and his fellow POWs arrive in Siam in Section 1, Chapter 7?
3. Who dies, leaving Dorrigo as the commanding officer among the prisoners in Section 1, Chapter 16?
4. How many Tasmanian machine gunners are in Sergeant Darky Gardiner's group when Dorrigo encounters them in Section 1, Chapter 12?
5. What does Keith tell Amy he should have done on their ride home in Section 2, Chapter 25?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)