|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapters 14-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dorrigo attend medical school?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) The University of Melbourne.
(d) Washington State University.
2. How many Tasmanian machine gunners are in Sergeant Darky Gardiner's group when Dorrigo encounters them in Section 1, Chapter 12?
3. How much time has passed since Dorrigo left to fight in the war in Section 2, Chapter 27?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 4 years.
4. What does Keith reveal to Amy in Section 2, Chapter 22?
(a) That he's known about her affair with Dorrigo.
(b) That he has filed for divorce.
(c) That he has cancer.
(d) That he is having an affair.
5. What is the name of Dorrigo's uncle that he intends to visit in Section 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Jimmy Bigelow.
(b) Keith Mulvaney.
(c) Tom Evans.
(d) Darky Gardiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the officer tell Dorrigo and his men that they will be building a railway in Section 1, Chapter 14?
2. What does Dorrigo learn after talking with Amy in the end of Section 2, Chapter 26?
3. How does Amy contact Dorrigo in Section 2, Chapter 26?
4. What kind of business does Dorrigo's uncle own in Section 2, Chapter 1?
5. How old is Dorrigo in Section 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)