|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorrigo awake to discover that Amy has left for him in Section 2, Chapter 12?
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) A note.
(d) A ring.
2. Who is the woman in bed with Dorrigo in Section 2, Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of Dorrigo's uncle that he intends to visit in Section 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Jimmy Bigelow.
(b) Darky Gardiner.
(c) Keith Mulvaney.
(d) Tom Evans.
4. What symbol comprises Shisui's death poem?
(a) A circle.
(b) A heart.
(c) A star.
(d) A line.
5. In what year does Section 2, Chapter 1 begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Darky's men finds the coffee as the men await orders in Section 1, Chapter 13?
2. Which of the men with Dorrigo and Darky is an artist that sketches in his sketchbook as the men await orders in Section 1, Chapter 13?
3. Where are Dorrigo and his men marched after they surrender in Section 1, Chapter 14?
4. What is Gallipoli von Kessler's nickname in the novel?
5. About how many prisoners is Dorrigo second-in-command to at the POW camp in Section 1, Chapter 11?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)