|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prisoner that finds Darky collapsed near the camp in Section 3, Chapter 16?
2. What is the name of the nurse that Nakamura befriends in Section 4, Chapter 9?
(a) Ikuko Kawabata.
(b) Aiko Ishimoto.
(c) Kameyo Sato.
(d) Lynette Maison.
3. What does Colonel Kota plan to do when he sees Darky in Section 3, Chapter 15?
(a) He plans to behead him.
(b) He plans to stab him.
(c) He plans to hang him.
(d) He plans to shoot him.
4. When is Dorrigo's earliest childhood memory described in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) 1921 or 1922.
(b) 1911 or 1912.
(c) 1941 or 1942.
(d) 1915 or 1916.
5. What year is it when Nakamura gives up his false identity in Section 4, Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dorrigo when he takes the Ability Test to attend high school in Section 1, Chapter 3?
2. What does Amy take off the first time she meets Dorrigo?
3. What does Sato say he witnessed during the war in Section 4, Chapter 9?
4. Where does Nakamura go to visit a corporal from his platoon in Section 5, Chapter 2?
5. When is the new completion date set for the railroad in Section 2, Chapter 14?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)