|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 14-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dorrigo first meet Amy in Section 2, Chapter 1?
(a) In a bookstore.
(b) In an ice-cream parlor.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In a pub.
2. Who is the woman in bed with Dorrigo in Section 2, Chapter 5?
3. Who dies, leaving Dorrigo as the commanding officer among the prisoners in Section 1, Chapter 16?
(a) Colonel Rexroth.
(b) Colonel Kota.
(c) Major Nakamura.
(d) Darky Gardiner.
4. In what year does Section 2, Chapter 1 begin?
5. Who collapses during work in Section 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Rabbit Hendricks.
(b) Darky Gardiner.
(c) Keith Mulvaney.
(d) Rooster MacNeice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men with Dorrigo and Darky is an artist that sketches in his sketchbook as the men await orders in Section 1, Chapter 13?
2. What kind of business does Dorrigo's uncle own in Section 2, Chapter 1?
3. Why is Sergeant Darky Gardiner's group of machine gunners stranded when Dorrigo encounters them in Section 1, Chapter 12?
4. What are the prisoners ordered to retrieve from the mud in Section 3, Chapter 1?
5. What book is Rooster MacNeice memorizing in order to keep his mind sharp in Section 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)