|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Ganguli family friends react to the news of Ashoke's death?
(a) They take turns helping with household chores.
(b) They all respond with visits, calls, and cards.
(c) They tell the Ganguli family that they can now return to India.
(d) They are shocked and don't know what to say.
2. How do the Ganguli children help their mother after their father's death?
(a) Sonia moves in with her while Gogol visits often.
(b) They work out a schedule and each takes turns helping her.
(c) Sonia isn't able to help but Gogol helps a lot.
(d) Gogol hates returning home, but Sonia makes up for his lack.
3. What does Maxine tell Gogol to do while in Ohio that he doesn't do after all?
(a) Spend some time remembering good times with his father.
(b) Take any leftover clothing to Good Will.
(c) Get out of the apartment and check into a hotel.
(d) Pick out some mememtos for himself.
4. What does Dimitri's neighborhood remind Moushumi of?
(a) The world she's always wanted and never had.
(d) The home she will return to in an hour or so.
5. How does Gogol feel about Maxine's actions the day after they meet?
(a) He is curious because he's never met someone so shy.
(b) He wishes she'd leave him alone.
(c) He is taken aback by her boldness.
(d) He is flattered by the boldness of her actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a waiter think when he sees Gogol and Moushumi together?
2. What kind of wedding do Gogol and Moushumi decide on?
3. What does Gogol ask Moushumi at the end of their first date?
4. What do Moushumi and Gogol talk about on their first date?
5. What does Gogol get Moushumi as a Christmas gift?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)