Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is James unable to get information from the patrons of the tavern in Chapter 8?
(a) The door to the tavern is closed.
(b) His Greek is not good enough.
(c) Tap keeps interrupting him.
(d) The patrons refuse to talk to him.
2. With what other character does Hardeman work?
3. What is James doing when he hears gunshots in Chapter 13?
(a) Having lunch.
(b) Talking to Tap on the phone.
4. With what does Singh equate cities in Chapter 12?
(d) Rampant sin.
5. What holiday is approaching at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Bastille Day.
(d) Armistice Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James Axton in Bombay at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 10, where does James hear that Eliades is moving?
3. To what does Volterra attribute the cult killings at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What puts fear into James as he drives through the Mani in Chapter 8?
5. What monument figures prominently in both the beginning and the end of the novel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)