|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is James in at the end of Chapter 9?
2. What does Owen admit he failed to learn about the cult in Chapter 12?
(a) Their methodology.
(b) Their name.
(c) Their origins.
(d) Their leader.
3. In Chapter 9, what positive attribute does Del Nearing mention regarding Volterra?
(a) His loyalty.
(b) His generosity.
(c) His empathy.
(d) His artistry.
4. What do the Keller's and James attempt to do to Hardeman after he passes out in Chapter 11?
(a) Take his money and passport.
(b) Put him on an international flight.
(c) Leave him in the bar toilet.
(d) Leave him in a midnight movie house.
5. With what other character does Hardeman work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not actively search for the cult in the novel?
2. Where is Eliades living in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 10, where does James hear that Eliades is moving?
4. On what topic does Sigh repeatedly expound in the Chapter 12?
5. What is different about James and Ann in Chapter 11?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)