|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do in Chapter 8 to forget about the cult one sleepless night?
(a) He goes to a film.
(b) He talks to Kathryn on the phone.
(c) He works through the night.
(d) He solicits a prostitute.
2. Why does Eliades say he wants to have dinner with James in Chapter 10?
(a) To inquire after the Maitlands.
(b) To see how his Greek is doing.
(c) To discuss politics.
(d) To look into a job at the Northeast Group.
3. In Chapter 11, the Keller's, Hardeman and James decide what is the defining characteristic that determines how history books portray rebelling individuals?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Lindsay Keller say technology is doing to the world?
(a) Making it louder.
(b) Making it bigger.
(c) Making is dumber.
(d) Making it more exciting.
5. Who is the cult's victim in Hawa Mandir?
(a) A homeless woman.
(b) A crippled boy.
(c) A German tourist.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James Axton in Bombay at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Owen look at Rajsamand Lake?
3. In Chapter 13, what does James admit to Lindsay Keller that he has never done?
4. What does Charles specifically - and mistakenly - congratulate James for in Chapter 13?
5. What activity does James join David Keller in at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)