|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does James say is the only thing he can remember in Greek?
2. In Chapter 1, what monument do James Axton and his friends discuss?
(a) The Park Guelle.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Duomo.
(d) The Acropolis.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Volterra talk to Owen about?
(a) The Cold War.
(b) The language cult.
(c) His relationship with Kathryn.
(d) His dig.
4. Looking at the methodology of the cult in Chapter 7, James realizes that the actual murders are what?
(a) Mercy killings.
5. What location is Owen visiting when he meets the two strange men in the tomb caves?
(a) A citadel.
(b) An observatory.
(c) An arena.
(d) A monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Kathryn give about the murder victim at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What country is David Keller going to be air-dropped into in Chapter 5?
3. What favorite activity has Charles Maitland given up on in Chapter 4?
4. How do Tap, Kathryn and James travel to the dig in Chapter 2?
5. How many people did Owen Brademas's dig start with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kathryn rise quickly in Owen Brademas's dig?
2. Why is Owen uncomfortable talking about the Feast of the Virgin in Chapter 2?
3. How is Owen's connection to the cave people addressed in Chapter 4?
4. What do Owen and James talk about at the end of Chapter 2?
5. How do Kathryn and James discuss their relationship in Chapter 2?
6. Describe the awkward lunch at the beginning of Chapter 7.
7. How is Rowser's lifestyle strange given his position?
8. How did James Axton begin working at Northeast Group?
9. What conversation do Eliades and James have at dinner in Chapter 3?
10. How has Charles Maitland changed of late?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)