Short Answer Questions Key
1. What European city does James Axton have an apartment in?
2. In Chapter 1, what monument do James Axton and his friends discuss?
3. Which of the following characters admits to having never been to a famous monument in Chapter 1?
4. Why is Kathryn Maitland living on the island of Kouros?
She is workikng an archeological dig there.
5. What does James steal from the fridge at his wife's apartment in Chapter 1?
6. Which of the following is not a named object that Tap and James debate the meaning of in Chapter 1?
7. Which of following characters does not speak Ob?
This section contains 4,191 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)