Quiz: The Mountain, Chapter 8 to The Mountain, Chapter 9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does James do in Chapter 8 to forget about the cult one sleepless night?
a) He solicits a prostitute.
b) He goes to a film.
c) He works through the night.
d) He talks to Kathryn on the phone.
2. What holiday is approaching at the beginning of Chapter 8?
b) Armistice Day.
d) Bastille Day.
3. What city is James in at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What descriptor does Andahl use to describe the nature of the cult in Chapter 9?
5. What unfortunate incident happens...
This section contains 324 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)