|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prairie, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does James say he is traveling instead of Kuwait?
2. Why is Kathryn Maitland living on the island of Kouros?
(a) He parents live there.
(b) She is there writing her novel.
(c) She is workikng an archeological dig there.
(d) Tap is attending a renowned prep school there.
3. Where is Eliades living in Chapter 11?
4. After James drops Anand and Rajiv off in Chapter 4, what does Tap request they do?
(a) Go home immediately.
(b) Go to the Acropolis for the sunset.
(c) Drive around a while.
(d) Get some gelato.
5. At dinner in Chapter 3, the expatriates decide that traveling is like collecting what?
(a) Old sand.
(b) New homes.
(c) Faded postcards.
(d) Dead memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Owen admit is the only thing he wants to do with his life?
2. In Chapter 8, what is Volterra unsure of regarding his possible documentary?
3. What reason does James offer in Chapter 10 for Greece's continued buffeting by stronger powers historically?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Owen look at Rajsamand Lake?
5. How does Kathryn describe her and James' post-separation relationship in Chapter 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)