|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prairie, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about James and Ann in Chapter 11?
(a) They refuse to talk to each other.
(b) They both have the flu.
(c) They are romantically involved.
(d) They are deeply concerned with Charles.
2. What is the primary feature of the village of Hawa Mandir?
(b) Strip malls.
(c) Stone huts.
(d) Palm trees.
3. In Chapter 6, why does Volterra think Del should be more awed by their surroundings?
(a) She has never been outside of the States.
(b) She has always wanted to visit the Holy Land.
(c) She is a Jew.
(d) She is high.
4. At the end of Chapter 2, why does Owen reason that he won't be able to find his cave-dwellers again?
(a) He is scared to look for them.
(b) They can navigate caves with ease.
(c) They have moved on.
(d) They don't want to be found.
5. In Chapter 8, what is Volterra unsure of regarding his possible documentary?
(a) Whether he wants to show the cult killing.
(b) Whether he wants to reveal the faces of the cultists.
(c) Whether he wants to report the cult to local authorities.
(d) Whether he wants to carry a gun while filming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does James join David Keller in at the end of Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 13, what does James admit to Lindsay Keller that he has never done?
3. What are James and Ann doing at the end of Chapter 13?
4. What does Orville Benton do in the final moments of the novel?
5. Where in Greece does James meet with Ann and Lindsay Keller in Chapter 11?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)