|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Desert, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puts fear into James as he drives through the Mani in Chapter 8?
(a) A boulder with words on it.
(b) A configuration of logs.
(c) A large hail-storm.
(d) A shadowy figure on the side of the road.
2. What activity does James join David Keller in at the end of Chapter 10?
3. Who is Andahl?
(a) A cult member.
(b) Another analyst from Northeast Group.
(c) Kathryn's new lover.
(d) Anand's friend.
4. In Chapter 11, what Indian town is Owen living in?
5. How many bodies are with Owen when he is discovered at the end of Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to James in Chapter 1, what does Kathryn think life should be?
2. What one aspect of Owen's experience are the men of his story interested in?
3. Which of the following is not a named object that Tap and James debate the meaning of in Chapter 1?
4. Near the end of Chapter 3, David and James discuss unrest in what region?
5. What does James wish he could do at the end of the night in Chapter 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)