|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mountain, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Volterra think Del should be more awed by their surroundings?
(a) She has always wanted to visit the Holy Land.
(b) She has never been outside of the States.
(c) She is high.
(d) She is a Jew.
2. Near the end of Chapter 3, David and James discuss unrest in what region?
(a) The Soviet Bloc of Europe.
(b) French Indochina.
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa.
(d) The Middle East.
3. What does James list out in Chapter 1 to annoy Kathryn?
(a) Her aspirations.
(b) Her grievances.
(c) Her faults.
(d) Her affairs.
4. After James drops Anand and Rajiv off in Chapter 4, what does Tap request they do?
(a) Get some gelato.
(b) Drive around a while.
(c) Go to the Acropolis for the sunset.
(d) Go home immediately.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, why does Owen reason that he won't be able to find his cave-dwellers again?
(a) They have moved on.
(b) They don't want to be found.
(c) He is scared to look for them.
(d) They can navigate caves with ease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of following characters does not speak Ob?
2. Which of the following is a spook-like practice that Rowser takes in his daily life?
3. In Chapter 5, where is Anand planning to go soon?
4. What does James admit to Kathryn as they walk together in Chapter 2?
5. How many items are on the list James reads to Kathryn at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)