|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Island, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters admits to having never been to a famous monument in Chapter 1?
(a) Ann Maitland.
(b) Charles Maitland.
(c) James Axton.
(d) Kathryn Axton.
2. How many items are on the list James reads to Kathryn at the end of Chapter 1?
3. How does Kathryn describe her and James' post-separation relationship in Chapter 2?
4. Which of the following is a spook-like practice that Rowser takes in his daily life?
(a) He travels under assumed names.
(b) He never sits with his back to a door.
(c) He never sleeps in the same hotel room twice.
(d) He wears gloves all the time.
5. In Chapter 5, what does James say that Lindsay Keller avoids doing?
(b) Making assuptions about others.
(d) Making plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did James decline to work with Northeast Group initially?
2. What simple fact of commonality gives Owen comfort in Chapter 2?
3. What is Anand's profession?
4. In Chapter 5, what has Volterra recently done that has made headlines?
5. Which of the following is not a city James says he will be visiting in Chapter 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)