|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Island, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares Owen about religion?
(a) The wars it engenders.
(b) Masses of people with the same emotion.
(c) The iconography.
(d) The non-governmental hierarchy.
2. What does James list out in Chapter 1 to annoy Kathryn?
(a) Her aspirations.
(b) Her faults.
(c) Her affairs.
(d) Her grievances.
3. What unusual thing do the Keller's do late at night in Chapter 3?
(a) Make love on the beach.
(b) Swim in their clothes.
(c) Leave for Portugal on a whim.
(d) Drive their car off the road.
4. Which of the following is not a tactic Kathryn used to learn Greek?
(a) Buying dictionaries.
(b) Hiring a teacher.
(c) Translating magazines.
(d) Listening to tapes.
5. In Chapter 4, where is Kathryn thinking of moving to with Tap?
(d) New Delhi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, James marvels that he can barely read the Greek writing on what?
2. In Chapter 1, what monument do James Axton and his friends discuss?
3. Which of the following is not a city James says he will be visiting in Chapter 2?
4. What European city does James Axton have an apartment in?
5. Which of following characters does not speak Ob?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)