|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Island, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a named object that Tap and James debate the meaning of in Chapter 1?
(a) A Mackintosh.
(b) An Ingersoll.
(c) A Chesterfield.
(d) A Wellington.
2. In Chapter 1, what does James say is the only thing he can remember in Greek?
3. How do Tap, Kathryn and James travel to the dig in Chapter 2?
(a) They take the train.
(b) They walk.
(c) They take a cab.
(d) They take a bus.
4. In Chapter 1, what word does Kathryn bet James that Tap knows?
5. What does James steal from the fridge at his wife's apartment in Chapter 1?
(a) A sandwich.
(c) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location is Owen visiting when he meets the two strange men in the tomb caves?
2. What do the dig's trenches overlap?
3. In Chapter 2, James says that Kathryn once attacked him with what household item?
4. At the end of Chapter 1, how does James think Kathryn's attitude toward him is changing?
5. What one aspect of Owen's experience are the men of his story interested in?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)