|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Island, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tap, Kathryn and James travel to the dig in Chapter 2?
(a) They take a cab.
(b) They take the train.
(c) They walk.
(d) They take a bus.
2. Which of the following is not a city James says he will be visiting in Chapter 2?
3. What European city does James Axton have an apartment in?
(b) West Berlin.
4. In Chapter 1, what monument do James Axton and his friends discuss?
(a) The Park Guelle.
(b) The Acropolis.
(c) The Duomo.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
5. In Chapter 1, what does James say is the only thing he can remember in Greek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What simple fact of commonality gives Owen comfort in Chapter 2?
2. Why is Kathryn Maitland living on the island of Kouros?
3. What does James steal from the fridge at his wife's apartment in Chapter 1?
4. When did Kathryn begin her work with Owen?
5. Which of the following is not a tactic Kathryn used to learn Greek?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)