|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Island, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many items are on the list James reads to Kathryn at the end of Chapter 1?
2. What one aspect of Owen's experience are the men of his story interested in?
(a) His religion.
(b) His American heritage.
(d) His wealth.
3. Why did James decline to work with Northeast Group initially?
(a) He felt he was over-qualified.
(b) He did not want to leave Kathryn.
(c) He did not trust Rowser.
(d) He dislikes air travel.
4. According to James at the beginning of Chapter 2, what does Owen see that others do not?
(a) The divine.
5. In Istanbul, James marvels that his friends reduce every culture to what?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A food staple.
(c) A cultural stereotype.
(d) An anecdote.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Kathryn begin her work with Owen?
2. What does James admit to Kathryn as they walk together in Chapter 2?
3. Why did Owen Brademas promote Kathryn so quickly?
4. What does James list out in Chapter 1 to annoy Kathryn?
5. Which of the following is not a named object that Tap and James debate the meaning of in Chapter 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)