|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Desert, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, the Keller's, Hardeman and James decide what is the defining characteristic that determines how history books portray rebelling individuals?
2. What are Rowser's plans as he talks to James at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Taking a position in Africa.
(b) Moving to China.
(c) Marrying his live-in girlfriend.
(d) Leaving Northeast Group.
3. What attribute of the cult do Owen and James realize in Chapter 7?
(a) It only kills during the solstice.
(b) It is comprised only of men.
(c) It is comprised of different cells.
(d) It only travels by night.
4. What is Anand's profession?
5. What type of church did Owen attend as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James Axton in Bombay at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. At the end of Chapter 7, what items are the Maitlands stockpiling?
3. What does James think of in Chapter 11 as he deals with the passed out Hardeman?
4. What offer does James make to Charles in Chapter 4?
5. In Istanbul, James marvels that his friends reduce every culture to what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)