1. What European city does James Axton have an apartment in?
(a) West Berlin.
2. In Chapter 1, what monument do James Axton and his friends discuss?
(a) The Duomo.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Acropolis.
(d) The Park Guelle.
3. Which of the following characters admits to having never been to a famous monument in Chapter 1?
(a) Kathryn Axton.
(b) Ann Maitland.
(c) James Axton.
(d) Charles Maitland.
4. Why is Kathryn Maitland living on the island of Kouros?
(a) He parents live there.
(b) She is workikng an archeological dig there.
(c) Tap is attending a renowned prep school there.
(d) She is there writing her novel.
5. What does James steal from the fridge at his wife's apartment in Chapter 1?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A beer.
6. Which of the following is not a named object that Tap and James debate the meaning of in Chapter 1?
(a) A Wellington.
(b) An Ingersoll.
(c) A Mackintosh.
(d) A Chesterfield.
7. Which of following characters does not speak Ob?
This section contains 4,191 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)