|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is credited with the founding of Medfield, Massachusetts?
2. One house, known as what, was burnt in King Philip's War but was rebuilt shortly thereafter near downtown Medfield, Massachusetts?
3. Where was Mary Rowlandson born?
4. When was Metacomet born?
5. What was the name of the Indian who shot King Philip?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When was the rock thought to have been engraved in the Epilogue, The Rock?
2. What view did Bartholomew de Las...
This section contains 1,147 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)