Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Metacomet's wife and son sent after they had been captured?
2. At what event did King Philip's head make an appearance in Plymouth following the war?
3. Mohegan translates to what in English?
4. Benjamin Church is considered the father of what?
5. When was the Indian Removal Act signed into law?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the perception of King Philip's War from the English colonists who were not immediately involved in the conflict. How did colonists learn of the battles and events?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss the accounts of the war written by Increase Mather and William Hubbard. How did these accounts differ?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the English colonial identity and the correlation between that identity and land. How does the author relate these concepts metaphorically?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)