Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Metacomet's wife and son sent after they had been captured?
2. At what event did King Philip's head make an appearance in Plymouth following the war?
3. Mohegan translates to what in English?
4. Benjamin Church is considered the father of what?
5. When was the Indian Removal Act signed into law?
Discuss the theme of identity in The Name of War: King Philip's War and the Origins of American Identity. How does the author introduce this theme in the Prologue and what does she intend to prove in the book?
Describe and discuss John Pynchon and the burning of Springfield. When was Springfield attacked and how many were injured and killed in the conflict?
Describe the Wampanoags, Narragansetts, Nipmuchs, Pocomtucks, Abenakis, Mohegan, Pequot, Mohawk and Christian Indians. What were the relationships between these tribes like prior to the colonization of America?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)