Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Metacomet's wife and son sent after they had been captured?
2. At what event did King Philip's head make an appearance in Plymouth following the war?
3. Mohegan translates to what in English?
4. Benjamin Church is considered the father of what?
5. When was the Indian Removal Act signed into law?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of "powwaws" and ministers in King Philip's War. How did the Puritans and the Native Americans view the religious aspects of the war?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Wampanoags, Narragansetts, Nipmuchs, Pocomtucks, Abenakis, Mohegan, Pequot, Mohawk and Christian Indians. What were the relationships between these tribes like prior to the colonization of America?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the different theories of John Sassamon's murder. Who had the greatest motivation to murder Sassamon? Why?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)