Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, the author describes King Philip's War as being almost over in what year?
2. What is defined as an uncivilized or barbaric state or condition?
3. Before Europeans came into contact, most Algonquian settlements lived by what means?
4. What is a domed room dwelling used by certain Native American tribes?
5. The sachem Metacomet was also known by what name?
6. When was Metacomet born?
7. Metacomet was a war chief or sachem of what Indian tribe?
8. King Philip's War began in June of what year?
9. In 1600 the Wampanoag lived primarily in what two states?
This section contains 3,415 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)