|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, War, Chapter 3, Habitations of Cruelty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a domed room dwelling used by certain Native American tribes?
2. In the Great Swamp Fight, it is believed that the militia killed about how many Narragansetts?
3. Where was Increase Mather born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Bern, Switzerland.
(c) London, England.
(d) Dorchester, MA.
4. What were hideous to the colonists and were assigned to the Indians, according to the author?
5. According to the author, the English were particularly brutal when they attacked the Narragansetts' Great Swamp on what date?
(a) September 1, 1675.
(b) December 19, 1675.
(c) November 10, 1674.
(d) August 13, 1677.
Short Answer Questions
1. Increase Mather was the youngest of how many brothers?
2. William Hubbard graduated Harvard in what year?
3. A Narrative of the Troubles with the Indians was published in what year?
4. Medfield, Massachusetts, was first settled in what year?
5. In 1600, the population of the Wampanoag numbered approximately how many members?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)