|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Language, Chapter 2, The Story of It Printed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who served as governor of Plymouth Colony from 1673 to 1680?
(a) William Hubbard.
(b) Richard Callicot.
(c) Josiah Winslow.
(d) John Alderman.
2. King Philip's War began in June of what year?
3. When was Narrative of the Troubles with the Indians published?
4. When was William Hubbard born?
5. Where was William Hubbard born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Philadelphia, PA.
(c) New Brunswick, Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a Native American tribe formerly inhabiting western Massachusetts, especially around the confluence of the Deerfield and Connecticut Rivers in Franklin County?
2. The most standard narratives of King Philip's War were published where, according to the author in Part One, Language, Chapter 2, The Story of It Printed?
3. The sachem Metacomet was also known by what name?
4. What university did John Eliot attend?
5. What book did William Hubbard write at the order of the Colonial government, which paid him 50 pounds for it?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)