|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Bondage, Chapter 5, Come Go Along with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Mary Rowlandson born?
2. A prodigious learner, Hugo Grotius entered the University of Leiden when he was how old?
3. When was the book A Relation of the Troubles which Have Hapned in New-England by Reason of the Indians There from the Year 1614 to the Year 1675 published?
4. Nathaniel Saltonstall was selected as a judge for what specific court responsible for the trial and sentence of people for the crime of witchcraft in Massachusetts during the Salem Witch Trials?
(a) Court of Salem, Massachusetts.
(b) Court of Anderson and Overlay.
(c) Court of Oyer and Terminer.
(d) Court of Franklin and Boston.
5. What does the author say represented filth and chaos to the Puritans in Chapter 4, Where is Your O God?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Eating pork.
(c) Eating chicken.
(d) The letting of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was A Brief History of the War with the Indians in New-England published?
2. On what date was Mary Rowlandson ransomed?
3. William Hubbard graduated Harvard in what year?
4. When was Hugo Grotius born?
5. What does "bashaba" mean?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)