|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Bondage, Chapter 5, Come Go Along with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Algonquian language?
2. What book did Mary Rowlandson write about her capture by Native Americans?
(a) A History of New England.
(b) The Sovereignty and Goodness of God.
(c) Narrative of the Troubles with the Indians in New-England.
(d) The Grace and Glory of Our Savior.
3. On what date was Mary Rowlandson kidnapped?
(a) March 13, 1675.
(b) September 1, 1677.
(c) February 10, 1676.
(d) February 3, 1677.
4. What, according to the author, is in many ways a simple tool and is often controlled by the powerful, because it can be used to change minds?
(a) Voting rights.
5. Medfield, Massachusetts, was first settled in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Great Swamp Fight, it is believed that the militia killed about how many Narragansetts?
2. When did the Pequot War begin?
3. Where was Nathaniel Saltonstall born?
4. When was Increase Mather born?
5. When was Nathaniel Saltonstall born?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)