|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Bondage, Chapter 5, Come Go Along with Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word means "shaman" in the language of the Narragansett?
2. How many accounts of King Philip's War represent several types of writing aimed at different audiences, according to the author in Part One, Language, Chapter 2, The Story of It Printed?
3. When did Nathaniel Saltonstall die?
4. What were hideous to the colonists and were assigned to the Indians, according to the author?
5. William Hubbard graduated Harvard in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. William Hubbard was the pastor of the Congregational church located where?
2. What university did John Eliot attend?
3. Mary Rowlandson was the fifth of how many children?
4. According to the author, the colonists thought the powwaws received their orders from whom?
5. A Narrative of the Troubles with the Indians was published in what year?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)