|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Memory, Chapter 7, That Blasphemous Leviathan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Increase Mather was the youngest of how many brothers?
2. Passaconaway was believed to have been born between 1550 and when?
3. According to the author, the colonists thought the powwaws received their orders from whom?
(a) The Devil.
4. When did Benjamin Church die?
5. The Eighty Years' War took place when?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mahican people were historically located in what region?
2. According to the author in Chapter 4, Where is Your O God?, due to their great losses, many New England colonists thought God was punishing them for their failure to do what?
3. According to the author, the colonists took more than how many decades to rebuild what had been destroyed from King Philip's War?
4. In what year did the American Revolutionary War begin?
5. Passaconaway was a powerful medicine man and sachem of what tribe?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)