Quiz: Part Four, Memory, Chapter 8, The Curse of Metamora
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Metamora; or, The Last of the Wampanoags was written in what year?
2. When did Andrew Jackson die?
3. When was Andrew Jackson born?
4. Who wrote the play Metamora; or, The Last of the Wampanoags?
a) Increase Mather.
b) Richard Callicot.
c) John Augustus Stone.
d) John Alderman.
5. Where was William Charles Macready born?
a) Philadelphia, PA.
b) New York, NY.
c) London, England.
d) Bern, Switzerland.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When did Andrew Jackson die?
This section contains 184 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)