|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the monks not do between matins and lauds?
(c) Go back to bed.
2. What does William imply about relics in ‘Sixth Day’?
(a) That they are not real.
(b) That they are all at the abbey.
(c) That they are real, but elsewhere.
(d) That they are all real.
3. What does the librarian do after being librarian?
(a) He never stops being librarian.
(b) He becomes the abbot.
(c) He retires.
(d) He dies.
4. How many people can enter the top floor of the Aedificium?
(d) Anyone can enter.
5. What surprises the Cellarer in ‘First Day’?
(a) That William and Adso have arrived so early.
(b) That William has deigned to come to visit them.
(c) That they are there at all.
(d) That William knows so much about the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ‘Fourth Day’, what does Alinardo think the basis for the crimes has been?
2. Where did Severinus find William’s glasses?
3. What does the choir chant in ‘Sixth Day’?
4. Who examines Berengar’s body with William?
5. What is the form of the library?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)