|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do William and Adso look for in Severinus’s chambers?
(a) The strange book.
(b) The murderer.
(c) The poison.
(d) Any sign of something strange.
2. Why does the Abbot withhold some information in ‘First Day’?
(a) He has forgotten the information.
(b) It was told to him in confession.
(c) He doesn't know the information.
(d) He is uncertain of the information.
3. Who is Adso supposed to follow in ‘Fifth Day’?
(a) The abbot.
(b) The horses.
4. For whom had the woman come the previous night in ‘Fourth Day’?
(c) The abbot.
(d) The Cellarer.
5. Who will keep the library running in ‘Sixth Day’?
(b) The abbot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cipher is written on the page William and Adso find in the library?
2. How does William know what he tells the Cellarer in ‘First Day’?
3. Who confesses to Adso in ‘Third Day’?
4. Who provides the key to entering the library in ‘Second Day’?
5. What does the abbot tell William in ‘Sixth Day’?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)