|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the new visit to the library in ‘Fourth Day’?
(a) The library has been re-organized.
(b) The men know where they are.
(c) It is light inside.
(d) The bring someone with them.
2. Where does Benno recommend William search in ‘Second Day’?
(a) The library.
(b) Salvatore’s cell.
(c) His own cell.
(d) The scriptorium.
3. What does the large group debate as a whole in ‘Fifth Day’?
(a) Jesus's poverty.
(b) Their own faith.
(c) Jesus's laughter.
4. What story does William change Adso’s conception of in ‘Third Day’?
(a) The loaves and fishes.
(b) The crucifixion.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) St. Francis and the birds.
5. What is Benno’s new position?
(a) Assistant librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person from the monks that the men meet in ‘First Day’?
2. What is missing from Venantius’s desk in ‘Second Day’?
3. Where is Berengar found in ‘Third Day’?
4. What is unusual about Berengar’s body when it is examined?
5. Where was the apostolic seat?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)