|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Abbot withhold some information in ‘First Day’?
(a) It was told to him in confession.
(b) He doesn't know the information.
(c) He has forgotten the information.
(d) He is uncertain of the information.
2. In ‘Fourth Day,’ what is Adso disappointed to learn is not real?
(c) The unicorn.
3. In ‘Fifth Day,’ where do Adso and William discover the book has gone?
(a) In the scriptorium.
(b) The Malachi.
(c) With Benno.
(d) With William.
4. Who does Benno say was in the room already?
(b) The cardinal.
(c) Bernard Gui.
(d) The abbot.
5. Who provides the key to entering the library in ‘Second Day’?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the rooms of the library titled?
2. What/who did Severinus find in his laboratory?
3. How does Salvatore speak?
4. Who is a mystery to Adso?
5. Who arrives on Day Four?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)