|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adso from originally?
2. What fascinated William?
(c) Writing books.
3. At the time this book was written, who was the Pope?
(a) Clement V.
(b) John Paul II.
(c) Ignacious IV.
(d) John XXII.
4. Where was the apostolic seat?
(d) The Vatican.
5. What language was the original work in?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which monastery did Adso belong?
2. When did the monks go to bed?
3. In the Preface, what language is the current narrator writing in?
4. When did the narrator receive the manuscript?
5. When is the narrator now writing, according to the Preface?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)