|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinated William?
(b) Writing books.
2. To what order did Brother William belong?
3. Whom did Adso accompany on his travels?
(a) The abbot.
(c) Brother William of Baskerville.
(d) His father.
4. When is the narrator now writing, according to the Preface?
5. When did the monks go to bed?
(a) Before 7 p.m.
(b) Between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m.
(c) Around 6 p.m.
(d) Around 4:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time this book was written, who was the Pope?
2. When does Matins take place?
3. Where is Adso from originally?
4. When was sunset in the Prologue?
5. At that time this book was written, who was the Emperor?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)