|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ‘Sixth Day,’ when does the abbot wish William and Adso to leave?
(b) The following morning.
(c) Whenever they wish.
(d) They do not have to leave.
2. What is notable about Malachi’s body?
(a) His tongue is black.
(b) His fingers are black.
(c) He is short.
(d) He is bloated.
3. Where is Berengar found in ‘Third Day’?
(a) In teh scriptorium.
(b) In his cell.
(c) In the library.
(d) In a bath.
4. What languages does the confessor in ‘Third Day’ use?
(c) Provencal and Italian.
(d) Sign language.
5. According to the monks, who was Dolcino?
(a) A heretic.
(b) A Dominican.
(c) A Franciscan.
(d) One of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a girl in ‘Third Day’ prostitute herself?
2. Where does William think to look for Berengar in ‘Third Day’?
3. From whom does Adso learn the story of Dolcino?
4. What does William imply about relics in ‘Sixth Day’?
5. What story does William change Adso’s conception of in ‘Third Day’?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)