|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the monks do about the noticeable aspect of Malachi’s body?
(a) They wait until later.
(b) They have a funeral.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They make fun of him.
2. What does Benno reveal about the book in ‘Sixth Day’?
(a) It has disappeared.
(b) It is new.
(c) It is written on parchment.
(d) It was not on parchment, but rather on linen.
3. What do the monks chant during Matins?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Dies irae.
(c) Hail Mary.
(d) The Sederunt.
4. What happens to Adso during the choir’s chanting in ‘Sixth Day’?
(a) He talks to William.
(b) He cries.
(c) He has a vision.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. Who will take over the duties of the Cellarer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will take over the duties of the Librarian?
2. Where does William think to look for Berengar in ‘Third Day’?
3. According to the monks, who was Dolcino?
4. What story does William change Adso’s conception of in ‘Third Day’?
5. How is it known how Berengar died?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)