|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found in Berengar’s cell on ‘Third Day’?
(a) William's glasses.
(b) A bloody cloth.
(c) The book.
2. What story does William change Adso’s conception of in ‘Third Day’?
(a) The crucifixion.
(b) The loaves and fishes.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) St. Francis and the birds.
3. Who feeds William and Adso cheese in batter?
(a) They make it themselves.
(c) The abbot.
(d) The Cellarer.
4. What does Adso do in the kitchen in ‘Third Day’?
(a) He waits for William.
(b) He hides some food.
(c) He pursues the thief.
(d) He is intimate with a girl.
5. From whom does Adso learn the story of Dolcino?
(a) The cellarer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Malachi’s body?
2. Who will take over the duties of the Cellarer?
3. How did Berengar die?
4. What machine does William speak of for finding their way in ‘Third Day’?
5. Where is Berengar found in ‘Third Day’?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)