|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what project was Dr. Delmarre working concerning robots?
(a) Creating a robot that could spank children.
(b) He was not working with robots, but rather fetuses.
(c) Creating a robot that could make its own decisions.
(d) Creating a robot that could express love to the children.
2. What does Anselmo do regularly with Mr. Delmarre?
(a) Play chess.
(d) Interview him about his marriage.
3. What does Baley tell Klorissa about his suspect list?
(a) That she is on it.
(b) That it is incomplete.
(c) That it is complete.
(d) That it is inaccurate.
4. What does Leebig say the distrust of robots is?
(a) A human disease.
5. What does Daneel say about Aurora's attitude towards Solaria?
(a) They feel superior to Solaria.
(b) They feel inferior to Solaria.
(c) They do not understand the Solarians.
(d) They have been worried about Solaria.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baley shock Gladia Delmarre?
2. What culture does Anselmo say Solaria resembles?
3. What does Leebig think can cause distrust of robots?
4. How does Baley say he will conduct the investigation from now on?
5. What does Gladia say about Jothan Leebig?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Baley learn about Solaria from Anselmo Quemot?
2. What does Anselmo suddenly do as Baley is speaking with him?
3. What does Klorissa tell Elijah about the fetus lab and what does Elijah suggest to Klorissa?
4. Describe R. Daneel Steel.
5. What does Leebig say about the first law of robotics?
6. How does Leebig react to Baley calling him?
7. What does Daneel tell Baley about Aurora's fears of Solaria and his orders about Baley?
8. How does Baley respond to Attlebish's orders?
9. What does the robot tell Baley about the arrow and the belief that has been programmed into the robot?
10. Describe Jothan Leebig.
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)