|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klorissa think of the children at the fetal farm?
(a) They have a terrible life.
(b) They are lovely.
(c) They are all grotesque.
(d) They are innocent.
2. Why does Attlebish have to back down?
(a) Baley proves Gruer was poisoned.
(b) He does not want to antagonize Aurora.
(c) Olivaw has a dispensation from the President of Solaria.
(d) His boss tells him to do so.
3. What do the people of Solaria find disgusting and unnatural?
4. From what does Solaria differ?
(a) The other Outer Worlds.
(b) The moon's culture.
5. What does Baley ask Leebig about his partnership with Dr. Delmarre?
(a) If Delmarre had any other associates.
(b) If anyone wished Delmarre harm.
(c) If Delmarre planned to end it.
(d) If Delmarre approved of what Leebig was doing with the robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leebig say he recently destroyed a robot?
2. What culture does Anselmo say Solaria resembles?
3. What does Attlebish tell Baley and Olivaw to do?
4. What does Baley tell Gladia?
5. What happens when Baley is at the fetus institute?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe R. Daneel Steel.
2. How does Elijah trick R. Daneel so Elijah can go off by himself to do his investigating?
3. Describe Jothan Leebig.
4. What does Leebig say about the first law of robotics?
5. Who does Baley "view" after his visit with Anselmo and what is her response to his request?
6. Why does Leebig get upset during the conversation with Baley?
7. How does Klorissa feel about her job at the fetal farm?
8. What does Daneel tell Baley about Aurora's fears of Solaria and his orders about Baley?
9. Describe the conversation between Elijah and Gladia about Gruer's poisoning.
10. How does Gladia respond to seeing Baley in person and what does she tell him?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)