|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attlebish tell Baley about Gruer?
(a) He thinks Gruer is from Aurora.
(b) He is Gruer's brother and Gladia's sister.
(c) That he is still alive.
(d) He does not know Gruer.
2. What does Daneel say about Aurora's attitude towards Solaria?
(a) They feel superior to Solaria.
(b) They have been worried about Solaria.
(c) They feel inferior to Solaria.
(d) They do not understand the Solarians.
3. What does Baley hear just before he is unaware of anything?
(a) The dog growling.
(b) Gladia's son screaming.
(c) Gladia screaming.
(d) Gladia's daughter screaming.
4. What does Baley want to prove to Daneel?
(a) That Baley is able to find a murderer on his own.
(b) That Baley is fully human.
(c) That Daneel is incapable of ordering house robots.
(d) That Baley is not fragile.
5. What is a direct violation of the first law of robotics?
(a) A robot that is able to eat and actually digest food.
(b) A robot that could make its own decisions.
(c) A robot that could express love.
(d) A robot that could spank children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Baley question Gladia?
2. What does Baley learn about Delmarre's fetal labs?
3. What shocks Klorissa?
4. Who is Corwin Attlebish?
5. What does the child's robot babysitter say about lesser humanoids such as Baley?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Klorissa feel about her job at the fetal farm?
2. What does Baley learn about Solaria from Anselmo Quemot?
3. Who is the first person Baley interviews and how does the person respond to Baley being there in person?
4. Why does Leebig get upset during the conversation with Baley?
5. How does Baley respond to Attlebish's orders?
6. What does the robot tell Baley about the arrow and the belief that has been programmed into the robot?
7. What does Leebig say about the Delmarres?
8. Why does Leebig refuse to marry and how does this affect his relationship with the Delmarres?
9. Describe Jothan Leebig.
10. How does Elijah trick R. Daneel so Elijah can go off by himself to do his investigating?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)