1. Who is Elijah Baley?
2. Where is Baley traveling at the opening of the story?
3. About what is Baley nervous?
The sense of urgency implied with his summons.
4. About what does Baley think on the plane?
How little there is between him and the outside world.
5. What encases the people on Earth?
A steel dome.
6. Who works in the outside areas of Earth?
7. What are in the outside areas of Earth?
Farms and mines.
8. Who is Albert Minnim?
This section contains 5,077 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)