|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baley hear just before he is unaware of anything?
(a) Gladia's son screaming.
(b) Gladia's daughter screaming.
(c) The dog growling.
(d) Gladia screaming.
2. What is a direct violation of the first law of robotics?
(a) A robot that could spank children.
(b) A robot that is able to eat and actually digest food.
(c) A robot that could express love.
(d) A robot that could make its own decisions.
3. What does Baley ask Leebig about his partnership with Dr. Delmarre?
(a) If Delmarre approved of what Leebig was doing with the robots.
(b) If anyone wished Delmarre harm.
(c) If Delmarre planned to end it.
(d) If Delmarre had any other associates.
4. To what does Baley say he must become accustomed?
(a) Not seeing his wife.
(b) Seeing so many robots.
(c) Being out in the open.
(d) Working with Olivaw again.
5. Where is Baley traveling at the opening of the story?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Baley when he awakens?
2. What is the murder weapon?
3. What does Baley tell Gladia?
4. Who put a robot in Dr. Delmarre's home as a weapon?
5. Who does Baley see immediately upon awakening?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)