|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Baley traveling at the opening of the story?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. What does Baley ask Gladia about Gruer?
(a) Who Gruer thinks murdered Gladia's husband.
(b) Who Gruer thinks murdered Gladia's nephew.
(c) Why Gruer has not made Gladia move since the murder.
(d) If Gruer has "seen" Gladia since the murder.
3. What does Baley talk with Gladia concerning Gruer?
(a) If he knows who attempted to murder him.
(b) If he is capable of murder.
(c) Why he allowed an unknownd human in his home.
(d) Who could have poisoned him.
4. What culture does Anselmo say Solaria resembles?
(b) The Spacer's world.
5. Who is the man who meets Baley at Solaria?
(a) Professor Higgenbothan.
(b) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(c) Agent Jones.
(d) Detective Bothwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Gladia certain?
2. Who is Corwin Attlebish?
3. What does Attlebish tell Baley and Olivaw to do?
4. What is the approximate population of Solaria?
5. What does Gruer say Mr. Delmarre may have found?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)