|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Baley accuse Attlebish?
(a) Accessory after the fact.
(c) Being afraid of being next after Gruer.
2. How does Baley say he will conduct the investigation from now on?
(a) Through Olivaw.
(b) Through viewing.
(c) Without informing the authorities of Solaria.
(d) In person.
3. With what does Olivaw believe Earth inhabitants have problems?
(a) Being out in the open.
(b) Space travel.
(c) He has no opinion about earth dwellers.
(d) Planets that are hostile to robots.
4. Why does Baley think Gladia appears to Baley in the state she does?
(a) To influence Baley's judgement.
(b) Because she is so distraught.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To make Baley admire her.
5. Who does Klorissa believe killed Delmarre?
(b) A robot.
(c) She does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what planet is the person joining Baley?
2. How long after conception are the fetuses brought to the farm?
3. What is important to the inhabitants of Solaria?
4. What does Gladia do when she finds her husband?
5. What does Gruer say in response to Gladia's statement about Gruer?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)