|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the evidence in the murder case?
(a) It is eradicated by the household robots.
(b) It is still in the murder victim's room.
(c) It is in the evidence room.
(d) There is no evidence.
2. Who was in the room when the victim is killed?
(a) The victim's daughter.
(b) A young man.
(c) No one.
(d) A robot.
3. Who takes care of Gladia after she finds her husband?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her daughter.
(d) Her maid.
4. What shocks Klorissa?
(a) That the fetuses are all confiscated.
(b) That there is a murder investigation over Dr. Delmarre's death.
(c) That Delmarre left the lab to her.
(d) That Dr. Delmarre is dead.
5. What is said about the Outer Worlds' military power?
(a) It is non-existent.
(b) It is far superior to Earth's.
(c) It is stronger than the earth in air power, but less so in infantry power.
(d) It is tiny compared to earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivaw tell Bailey?
2. How does Gladia respond to Baley's question?
3. Who is Albert Minnim?
4. How does Baley say he will conduct the investigation from now on?
5. In what state does Gladia find her husband?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)