|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Gladia's husband has "seen" anyone besides herself?
(a) Since he was a boy.
(c) About three years ago.
(d) Two weeks earlier.
2. What does Baley want to examine?
(a) The teleporter which was in the room where the victim is murdered.
(b) The viewer which was in the room where the victim is murdered.
(c) The young man who was in the room where the victim is murdered.
(d) The robot in the room where the victim is murdered.
3. Where is Baley traveling at the opening of the story?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Why is Baley ordered there?
(a) To bring back a criminal.
(b) To set up a trade agreement.
(c) To help them set up a police department.
(d) To investigate a murder.
5. What is said about the Outer Worlds' military power?
(a) It is non-existent.
(b) It is far superior to Earth's.
(c) It is tiny compared to earth.
(d) It is stronger than the earth in air power, but less so in infantry power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Gladia certain?
2. Who works in the outside areas of Earth?
3. Who takes care of Gladia after she finds her husband?
4. Who do the people on Solaria visit with each other?
5. What is important to the inhabitants of Solaria?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)