|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gruer say Mr. Delmarre may have found?
(a) Evidence of a conspiracy.
(b) The blueprints to a new type of space craft.
(c) A way to program robots to kill humans.
(d) A very rich vein of titanium.
2. What disturbs Baley about the statistics Olivaw gives him?
(a) The ratio of robots to humans on Solaria.
(b) The fact that the planet wastes so many resources.
(d) The way Olivaw sounds so human.
3. What happens to Gruer as he is talking with Baley?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He falls asleep.
4. What does Baley realize about the Solaria's inhabitant's attitude towards Olivaw?
(a) They do not know he is a robot.
(b) They are angry that a robot is sent to their home world.
(c) They like robots because they do not cause trouble.
(d) They are indifferent.
5. What does Gladia ask about Baley and Olivaw?
(a) If they are human.
(b) If they are partners.
(c) If they would "see" her.
(d) If they could reach out and touch each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important to the inhabitants of Solaria?
2. What does Albert tell Baley he must do when he goes off world?
3. What is Baley unable to do before he leaves Earth?
4. What surprises Baley about Gladia as he is talking with her?
5. How long does it take the robots to find Gladia after she faints?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)