|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baley hate to see?
(a) That is partner is a woman.
(b) A robot doing a human's job.
(c) The sparse accomdations on the ship.
(d) The food on the ship.
2. What do the people on the Outer Worlds believe about Earthmen?
(a) That they are violent.
(b) That they are nasty and covered in germs.
(c) That they are to be revered as the origin of the human species.
(d) That they are culturally superior.
3. What disturbs Baley about the statistics Olivaw gives him?
(a) The ratio of robots to humans on Solaria.
(b) The way Olivaw sounds so human.
(c) The fact that the planet wastes so many resources.
4. What does it seem that the inhabitants on Aurora intend regarding Olivaw?
(a) That the Solarians think he is human.
(b) That the Solarians choose to open their planet to robots.
(c) That the Solarians are provoked into hostile action by Olivaw's presence.
(d) They do not seem to have any particular plan.
5. What is said about the Outer Worlds' military power?
(a) It is tiny compared to earth.
(b) It is stronger than the earth in air power, but less so in infantry power.
(c) It is far superior to Earth's.
(d) It is non-existent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baley feel about going?
2. How many robots work on Solaria?
3. What is the approximate population of Solaria?
4. What is important to the inhabitants of Solaria?
5. How many Outer Worlds are there?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)