|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leebig say constantly fought?
(a) Dr. Delmarre and Gladia.
(b) Delmarre and Leebig.
(c) Gladia and Leebig.
(d) Gladia and LaFortier.
2. On what project was Dr. Delmarre working concerning robots?
(a) He was not working with robots, but rather fetuses.
(b) Creating a robot that could spank children.
(c) Creating a robot that could express love to the children.
(d) Creating a robot that could make its own decisions.
3. Who is Elijah Baley?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A detective.
4. What shocks Klorissa?
(a) That the fetuses are all confiscated.
(b) That Dr. Delmarre is dead.
(c) That Delmarre left the lab to her.
(d) That there is a murder investigation over Dr. Delmarre's death.
5. What does Gruer say in response to Gladia's statement about Gruer?
(a) That there is not way to substantiate if she knew Gruer before the murder.
(b) That she could easily find out where Gruer lives.
(c) That siblings have killed each other before.
(d) That she could have arranged the poisoning without being there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the approximate population of Solaria?
2. What does it seem that the inhabitants on Aurora intend regarding Olivaw?
3. What does Baley ask Leebig about his partnership with Dr. Delmarre?
4. What does Baley suddenly know as he is getting up from the ground assisted by Daneel?
5. Of what does Baley accuse Attlebish?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)