|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baley say actually killed Dr. Delmarre?
(b) A robot.
2. What is the viewer like that Gruer uses to speak with Baley?
(a) Real fuzzy.
(c) They do not use a viewer.
(d) State of the art.
3. What does Baley say about "seeing" Olivaw?
(a) That he does not understand the concept of seeing.
(b) He refuses to divulve that information.
(c) That they never "see" each other.
(d) That he and Olivaw are in the same room.
4. What disturbs Baley about the statistics Olivaw gives him?
(a) The ratio of robots to humans on Solaria.
(b) The fact that the planet wastes so many resources.
(d) The way Olivaw sounds so human.
5. What does Leebig say the distrust of robots is?
(d) A human disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it unusual for a person from Earth to travel to Solaria?
2. Where does Baley question Gladia?
3. For what had Delmarre volunteered?
4. Why will Daneel not allow Baley to leave the estate?
5. What is the arrow like?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)