|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it unusual for a person from Earth to travel to Solaria?
(a) None has ever been there.
(b) It has an atmostphere based upon nitrogen.
(c) It is at war with Earth.
(d) It takes 20 Earth years to travel one way to Solaria.
2. What does Gruer say about the Solarian's knowledge of humans?
(a) They think humans are evolving to a new form.
(b) They have an incredible about of knowledge about humans.
(c) They do not understand them.
(d) They are fascinated by humans.
3. Who is the man who meets Baley at Solaria?
(a) Detective Bothwell.
(b) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(c) Professor Higgenbothan.
(d) Agent Jones.
4. How long has it been since Gladia's husband has "seen" anyone besides herself?
(a) Two weeks earlier.
(b) About three years ago.
(d) Since he was a boy.
5. Where is the victim's body?
(a) It is still at the victim's home.
(b) They do not know what happened to the body.
(c) It is in the morgue.
(d) It was cremated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many robots work on Solaria?
2. What upsets Baley about the way he must question people on Solaria?
3. What causes Gladia to go to her husband?
4. Who is Elijah Baley?
5. What are in the outside areas of Earth?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)