|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Solaria?
(a) A sanitarium on Earth.
(b) A place off world from Earth.
(c) In the Andromeda Galaxy.
(d) Near the outer limits of the Milky Way.
2. Why do people feel comfortable looking any way when using a viewer?
(a) Because it is not considered polite to look at the person with whom one is chatting on a viewer.
(b) Because the viewer is only for voice; not visual.
(c) Because it is a very relaxed culture.
(d) Because a viewer does not entail smell or feel.
3. What encases the people on Earth?
(a) A dome of nitrogen and oxygen.
(b) A steel dome.
(c) A titanium dome.
(d) A fiberglass dome.
4. Who do the people on Solaria visit with each other?
(a) Through the tube.
(b) Through holographs.
(c) Through computer links.
(d) In person only.
5. Why is it unusual for a person from Earth to travel to Solaria?
(a) It is at war with Earth.
(b) None has ever been there.
(c) It has an atmostphere based upon nitrogen.
(d) It takes 20 Earth years to travel one way to Solaria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is found in the house where the human is murdered?
2. Why is Earth in trouble?
3. What does Gruer say Mr. Delmarre may have found?
4. What is important to the inhabitants of Solaria?
5. What does Baley say about "seeing" Olivaw?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)