|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gruer think is the murderer?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) Gladia's grown son.
(d) Gladia's nephew's wife.
2. Who is R. Daneel Olivaw?
(a) His son's robot science teacher.
(b) His boss's robot butler.
(c) The robot that serves Baley dinner on the ship.
(d) A robot with whom Baley has partnered in the past.
3. Who do the people on Solaria visit with each other?
(a) Through the tube.
(b) Through holographs.
(c) In person only.
(d) Through computer links.
4. Where is the victim's body?
(a) It is still at the victim's home.
(b) It is in the morgue.
(c) They do not know what happened to the body.
(d) It was cremated.
5. What does Baley think of Gladia's explanation of the difference between viewing and seeing?
(a) He does not understand the explanation.
(b) He doesn't agree with it.
(c) He thinks it very wise.
(d) He is flabbergasted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Gruer as he is talking with Baley?
2. What upsets Baley about the way he must question people on Solaria?
3. How does Gladia respond to Baley's question?
4. What does Gladia do when she finds her husband?
5. How many other humans are in the house when the murder occurs?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)