|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are programmed into every robot?
(a) The Immutable Laws of Physics.
(b) Facts about all the inhabited worlds.
(c) Ways to disable themselves if they become a threat.
(d) The Laws of Robotics.
2. What does Daneel say about Aurora's attitude towards Solaria?
(a) They do not understand the Solarians.
(b) They feel superior to Solaria.
(c) They have been worried about Solaria.
(d) They feel inferior to Solaria.
3. What part of the robot that Baley wants to examine is damaged?
(a) The digits.
(b) The circuits that run the movement mechanisms.
(c) The positronic brain.
(d) The cortex.
4. What disturbs Baley about the statistics Olivaw gives him?
(a) The fact that the planet wastes so many resources.
(b) The ratio of robots to humans on Solaria.
(c) The way Olivaw sounds so human.
5. Who does Gruer think is the murderer?
(a) Gladia's grown son.
(b) He has no idea.
(c) Gladia's nephew's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who meets Baley at Solaria?
2. What does Gruer say Mr. Delmarre may have found?
3. Of what does Baley accuse Attlebish?
4. What does Baley ask Gladia concerning the murder?
5. Who takes care of Gladia after she finds her husband?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)