|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Baley about the way he must question people on Solaria?
(a) That they only speak through mediators.
(b) That he can only speak to them one on one in person.
(c) That he cannot see them in person.
(d) That the tube distorts people's images.
2. What happens after the man is murdered?
(a) The viewer is broken.
(b) The daughter becomes catatonic.
(c) The young man kills himself.
(d) The robot is severely damged.
3. What disturbs Baley about the statistics Olivaw gives him?
(a) The fact that the planet wastes so many resources.
(c) The way Olivaw sounds so human.
(d) The ratio of robots to humans on Solaria.
4. Who do the people on Solaria visit with each other?
(a) Through holographs.
(b) In person only.
(c) Through the tube.
(d) Through computer links.
5. What does Baley tell Klorissa about his suspect list?
(a) That she is on it.
(b) That it is complete.
(c) That it is inaccurate.
(d) That it is incomplete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Baley traveling at the opening of the story?
2. In what state does Gladia find her husband?
3. From what does Solaria differ?
4. What surprises Baley about Gladia as he is talking with her?
5. What is important to the inhabitants of Solaria?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)