1. Who is Elijah Baley?
(a) A detective.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A pilot.
2. Where is Baley traveling at the opening of the story?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
3. About what is Baley nervous?
(a) The sense of urgency implied with his summons.
(b) His son's testing.
(c) His new boss.
(d) His wife's pregnancy.
4. About what does Baley think on the plane?
(a) The murder he investigated with a robot in Spacer world.
(b) The death of his boss.
(c) His mistress in Washington.
(d) How little there is between him and the outside world.
5. What encases the people on Earth?
(a) A steel dome.
(b) A dome of nitrogen and oxygen.
(c) A fiberglass dome.
(d) A titanium dome.
6. Who works in the outside areas of Earth?
(c) Animals bred for intelligence.
(d) No one.
7. What are in the outside areas of Earth?
(b) A nuclear wasteland.
(c) Farms and mines.
8. Who is Albert Minnim?
(a) The President.
(b) The Undersecretary.
(c) A robot.
(d) Another detective.
This section contains 5,077 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)