1. In what year does the opening chapter of The Mysteries of Udolpho take place?
2. On the banks of what river is the chateau of Monsieur St. Albert located?
3. Why does Monsieur St. Albert sell part of his family domain?
4. To whom does M. St. Albert sell part of his family domain?
5. What does Emily St. Albert find written on a wainscot in Chapter One?
6. At the fishing-house, what does Madame St. Albert notice is missing?
This section contains 5,445 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)