|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which singing artist are Art and Phlox planning on seeing?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Harry Connick Jr.
(c) Michael Buble.
(d) Ella Fitzgerald.
2. When does Phlox tell Art to call her?
(b) This afternoon.
(c) After he gets off work.
(d) Years from now.
3. About what topic does Phlox ask Art's father?
(a) Art's childhood pets.
(b) Investment tips.
(c) Art's mother.
(d) Art's father's mobster friends.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's appearance?
(d) Fresh haircut.
5. What is NOT true about the thugs sitting nearby in the restaurant?
(a) There are five of them.
(b) They wear the family coat of arms.
(c) They have guns.
(d) They are there to protect Lenny.
6. Why does Arthur's mother stop by the apartment?
(a) To water the plants.
(b) To bring Arthur's mended clothes.
(c) To bring some casseroles.
(d) To stock the refrigerator with fresh fruit.
7. Why have the mobsters selected the house Cleveland is supposed to rob?
(a) It has no watchdogs.
(b) Its owners are celebrities.
(c) It is secluded.
(d) It has no alarm system.
8. Who gives Art the strength to distance himself from his father emotionally?
9. Where do Art and Phlox make love when they meet again?
(a) In Phlox's apartment.
(b) In Cleveland's shanty.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the weather woman's apartment.
10. Who is Arthur talking to on the phone when he pretends to be Art?
(a) Art's father.
11. What does Cleveland stand on to reach the bedroom window of the house?
(b) Tree branch.
12. Who has been Cleveland's mobster teacher?
(a) Pete Arcola.
(b) Pete Antin.
(c) Paul Anchovy.
(d) Pete Allread.
13. What drug do Art and Arthur do together?
14. Why does Cleveland say Art can command respect?
(a) He has a college education.
(b) He is Joe Bechstein's son.
(c) He has a great car.
(d) He has money.
15. For whom is Arthur housesitting?
(a) A Penguins coach.
(b) A local television weather person.
(c) A Steelers player.
(d) The owner of the Pirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Art do after he and Arthur make love on the step?
2. What can Phlox sense about Art when he arrives at her house?
3. Which of the following do Art and Arthur NOT do in the weather woman's apartment?
4. A stranger tells Art a symbolic story of how women have hearts like _____________.
5. How does Art's father react when Art asks for a job for Cleveland?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)