|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cleveland say Art can command respect?
(a) He has money.
(b) He has a great car.
(c) He has a college education.
(d) He is Joe Bechstein's son.
2. Who is the black man that Cleveland fights with?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Dark mood.
4. Which of the following is NOT a part of Art's daily routine?
(a) Spending time with Cleveland, Arthur and Jane.
(b) Working at the bookstore.
(c) Coffee at Starbucks.
(d) Spending nights with Phlox.
5. What does Art do after he and Arthur make love on the step?
6. What does one of the women in the house say about Cleveland?
(a) He gets uglier every week.
(b) He needs to get a real job.
(c) He is nicer than the last guy.
(d) He can take her out anytime.
7. What has Cleveland had too much of to steel his courage?
8. What does Cleveland put the jewelry in before leaving the house?
(b) Paper sack.
9. What does Art realize when he and Arthur go swimming?
(a) Arthur never had swimming lessons.
(b) Art is in love with Arthur.
(c) Arthur's skin burns really quickly.
(d) Arthur needs to lose a few pounds.
10. What drug do Art and Arthur do together?
11. Who finds Art and Arthur in bed together?
(b) The weather woman's maid.
(d) Art's father.
12. Who has been Cleveland's mobster teacher?
(a) Paul Anchovy.
(b) Pete Arcola.
(c) Pete Antin.
(d) Pete Allread.
13. What type of food does Art eat for lunch with Arthur?
(d) Burgers and fries.
14. What does Cleveland hear as he leaves the house he has just robbed?
15. Why does Arthur's mother stop by the apartment?
(a) To bring some casseroles.
(b) To stock the refrigerator with fresh fruit.
(c) To water the plants.
(d) To bring Arthur's mended clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the mobsters selected the house Cleveland is supposed to rob?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Cleveland likes the collection activity?
3. Why does Phlox leave the restaurant early?
4. What does Cleveland force Art to do?
5. Why does Art think he is trying so hard to settle into heterosexuality?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)