|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition has Arthur recently overcome?
2. Where does Art wait for Cleveland for their meeting?
(a) The Art Institute.
(b) The cloud factory.
(c) Carnegie Mellon student union.
3. Who tells Art about the four people living in a house in the rundown neighborhood?
4. What does Cleveland put the jewelry in before leaving the house?
(a) Paper sack.
5. Why does Cleveland say Art can command respect?
(a) He has a college education.
(b) He is Joe Bechstein's son.
(c) He has a great car.
(d) He has money.
6. Why does Art think he is trying so hard to settle into heterosexuality?
(a) He wants a wife and family.
(b) He has religious conflicts with it.
(c) He is caving into his father's values.
(d) He thinks heterosexuals have easier lives.
7. What kind of car does Abdullah drive?
8. Which of the following is NOT a reason Cleveland likes the collection activity?
(a) He thinks it is bad like him.
(b) He thinks it is fascinating.
(c) He feels bad for the people who can't pay.
(d) He thinks it is fun.
9. Which of the following is NOT a recent problem at the bookstore?
(a) Leaking pipes.
(c) A fire.
(d) Employee absences.
10. For whom is Cleveland working?
(a) Outback Steakhouse.
(c) Carl Punicki.
(d) Pep Boys.
11. Whose motorcycle helmet does Art wear?
(a) Cleveland's brother's.
(b) Cleveland's sister's.
12. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's appearance?
(d) Fresh haircut.
13. Why do Art and Cleveland go to the poor neighborhood?
(a) To collect on a debt.
(b) To evict a family.
(c) To deliver food.
(d) To take a woman to the doctor.
14. What is Arthur's mother's job?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She cleans homes.
15. Who is Arthur talking to on the phone when he pretends to be Art?
(a) Art's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleveland die?
2. Where do Art and Phlox make love when they meet again?
3. At what type of restaurant do Art and Phlox meet Art's father?
4. What does Phlox tell Art he must do before he can graduate?
5. Which of the following do Art and Arthur NOT do in the weather woman's apartment?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)