|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flowers does Art send to Phlox.
2. Why does Phlox leave the restaurant early?
(a) She got a migraine.
(b) Arthur has hurt her feelings.
(c) She got a phone call about a family emergency.
(d) She forgot about an appointment.
3. For whom is Cleveland working?
(b) Outback Steakhouse.
(c) Carl Punicki.
(d) Pep Boys.
4. What does Phlox tell Art he must do before he can graduate?
(a) Order his cap and gown.
(b) Settle a lost book claim at the library.
(c) Pass his Econ class.
(d) Pay his campus speeding tickets.
5. What does Cleveland steal from the house?
6. Who wins Art's coin toss that helps him make a decision?
7. How does Art's father react when Art asks for a job for Cleveland?
(a) He will think about it.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He throws them out.
(d) He says he doesn't have any openings.
8. For whom is Arthur housesitting?
(a) A Penguins coach.
(b) A local television weather person.
(c) The owner of the Pirates.
(d) A Steelers player.
9. What does Cleveland stand on to reach the bedroom window of the house?
(c) Tree branch.
10. What pet name does Art call Phlox?
(a) Foxy Phloxy.
(b) Evil love nurse.
(c) Marshmallow creme.
(d) Angel in disguise.
11. What type of food does Art eat for lunch with Arthur?
(d) Burgers and fries.
12. What does Cleveland put the jewelry in before leaving the house?
(d) Paper sack.
13. Who gives Art the strength to distance himself from his father emotionally?
14. When does Phlox tell Art to call her?
(a) Years from now.
(b) This afternoon.
(d) After he gets off work.
15. What does Cleveland think of himself as now?
(a) A jewel thief.
(b) A thug.
(c) A killer.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Art do after he and Arthur make love on the step?
2. Which notorious gangster arrives at the restaurant and sits with Art and his father?
3. About what topic does Phlox ask Art's father?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's appearance?
5. What is a looming question in Art's world?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)