|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Bellwethers' collie?
2. With how many dogs is Happy mated?
3. What does Phlox wear when she cooks breakfast?
(d) T-shirt and shorts.
4. In what season does the book take place?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about the Bellwethers?
(a) They wanted to have Happy bred anyway.
(b) They are furious about the state of their house.
(c) They are furious about Happy's being bred.
(d) They arrive home early.
6. What is the source of the contention between Arthur and Abdullah?
(a) A girl.
7. Who does Arthur say he has slept with?
8. Which of the following is NOT a nickname of Art's new friends?
9. Art searches his apartment for a picture of _______________.
(a) Julia Roberts.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) Mickey Mantle.
(d) Godzilla's egg.
10. What does Art's father offer to buy him?
(a) A coat.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A comb.
(d) A laptop.
11. To what state will Jane and her family be traveling tomorrow?
(b) New Mexico.
12. Which of the following do Art, Arthur and Cleveland NOT do at the summer house?
(a) Have a bonfire.
(b) Drink heavily.
(c) Shoot at empty cans.
(d) Swim in the lake.
13. What is the name of Jane's boyfriend?
14. What religious affiliation does Art have?
15. What name does Phlox tell Art he can never call her?
(a) Pookie Bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What draws Art to Cleveland?
2. Who is Cleveland's sister?
3. Who does Arthur meet and leave the bar with?
4. What topic do Art and Cleveland discuss?
5. Which of the following is a name Phlox has also been called?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)