|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Art's goal?
(a) To move to California.
(b) To grow bigger and bigger and bigger.
(c) To get into law school.
(d) To stop smoking.
2. What does Phlox wear when she cooks breakfast?
(d) T-shirt and shorts.
3. What is Art's father's profession?
4. What does Art view from looking into Pittsburgh's ravine?
(b) The Lost Neighborhood.
(c) Garment district.
(d) Tin Pan Alley.
5. Why must Art keep Happy locked in the basement?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) She is in heat.
(c) She is recovering from surgery.
(d) She has a virus.
6. What game do Art and Phlox play at the bar?
(a) Resident Evil.
(b) Super Mario 3.
7. At what age did Arthur feel fairly certain that he was gay?
8. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's persona?
(c) Trouble maker.
9. How can Art's father's perspective of Art be described?
10. What is the name of Jane's boyfriend?
11. Who is the young man that Art notices working at a library?
(a) Arthur Lancome.
(b) Alfred Lohan.
(c) Arthur Lacomte.
(d) Arthur Lagrange.
12. Who does the motorcycle rider reveal himself to be?
13. Which of the following is NOT true about the Bellwethers?
(a) They wanted to have Happy bred anyway.
(b) They arrive home early.
(c) They are furious about the state of their house.
(d) They are furious about Happy's being bred.
14. What type of dog does the neighbor, Teddy, have?
15. Art makes plans with his father to ______________.
(a) Have a few beers.
(b) Have dinner.
(c) Go to a Steelers game.
(d) Play poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what season does the book take place?
2. What happens to Happy, the Bellwethers' collie in Chapter 7?
3. Which of the following do Art and Phlox NOT do at the bar?
4. Where does Art's father live?
5. What religious affiliation does Art have?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)