|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Art's feelings about Pittsburgh?
(a) He can take it or leave it.
(b) He can't wait to leave.
(c) He despises it.
(d) He loves it.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about the Bellwethers?
(a) They are furious about the state of their house.
(b) They are furious about Happy's being bred.
(c) They arrive home early.
(d) They wanted to have Happy bred anyway.
3. Who do all the friends assume Art will now have an affair?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's persona?
(d) Trouble maker.
5. What is the Cloud Factory?
(a) An industrial building.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A yoga studio.
6. What topic do Art and Cleveland discuss?
7. Who does Arthur invite to visit him while he is housesitting?
8. Which of the following is NOT one of Art's concerns about the French literature Phlox will have to read?
(a) It will change how she views love.
(b) He loves to hear her read French out loud.
(c) She will misread it and turn it into dark romance.
(d) It will have an alienating effect on her.
9. Who is the young man that Art notices working at a library?
(a) Arthur Lancome.
(b) Alfred Lohan.
(c) Arthur Lacomte.
(d) Arthur Lagrange.
10. Who does Arthur meet and leave the bar with?
11. What religious affiliation does Art have?
12. What name does Phlox tell Art he can never call her?
(b) Pookie Bear.
13. What is the source of the contention between Arthur and Abdullah?
(b) A girl.
14. Who does Arthur say he has slept with?
15. Art searches his apartment for a picture of _______________.
(a) Godzilla's egg.
(b) Julia Roberts.
(c) Mickey Mantle.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Cleveland's father be described?
2. Why is Art critical of Phlox's college major?
3. What does Art feel when he sees Arthur and Phlox walking down the street?
4. To whose summer house do Art, Arthur and Cleveland go for a break from Pittsburgh?
5. At what hotel does Joe stay when he is in Pittsburgh?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)