|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arthur's mother stop by the apartment?
(a) To bring Arthur's mended clothes.
(b) To water the plants.
(c) To stock the refrigerator with fresh fruit.
(d) To bring some casseroles.
2. What type of vehicle pulls up in front of the bookstore while Art is working?
(d) Tour bus.
3. Which of the following do Art, Arthur and Cleveland NOT do at the summer house?
(a) Swim in the lake.
(b) Drink heavily.
(c) Have a bonfire.
(d) Shoot at empty cans.
4. What religious affiliation does Art have?
5. With what had Mrs. Bellwether once beat the collie on the head?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A ball bat.
(d) A fly swatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Art's father react when Art asks for a job for Cleveland?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's persona?
3. Why did Mrs. Bellwether once beat the collie?
4. Why have the mobsters selected the house Cleveland is supposed to rob?
5. What game do Art and Phlox play at the bar?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)